Subject to stock availability. We try to maintain accurate stock counts on our Tastefully platforms, but from time-to-time there may be a stock discrepancy and we will not be able to fulfill all your items at time of purchase. In this instance, we will fulfill the available products to you, and contact you about whether you would prefer to await restocking of the backordered item or if you would prefer for us to process a refund.
Shipping costs are usually absorbed by the vendors in our Tastefully platforms. For some exceptions, the shipping costs will be calculated during checkout based on weight, dimensions and destination of the items in the order. Payment for shipping will be collected with the purchase. This price will be the final price for shipping cost to the customer.
1. Transit Time Domestically: In general, domestic shipments are in transit for 2 - 7 days (in West Malaysia)
2. Transit Time Internationally: Generally, orders shipped internationally are in transit for 4 - 22 days depending on the shipping provider selected.
3. For change of delivery address requests, we are able to change the address at any time before the order has been dispatched.
4. If an item is out of stock, we will cancel and refund the out-of-stock items and dispatch the rest of the order.
5. If delivery time has exceeded the forecasted time, please contact us at email@example.com so that we could investigate.
6. Upon dispatch, you will receive a tracking link from which you will be able to follow the progress of your shipment based on the latest updates made available by the shipping provider.
7. If you find a parcel is damaged in-transit, if possible, please reject the parcel from the courier and contact us. If the parcel has been delivered without you being present, get in touch with our Customer Care service at firstname.lastname@example.org soonest.
If you change your mind before you have received your order, we are able